Followers

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Boooo!!! It's Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween everyone!! I hope you have a scary but safe day!!
I'm trying something different today that I have never done and that is a twisted easel card. This card was so easy and fun to make. I recently joined a group called Scrapbook Blessings Club and they had a tutorial for this card and I thought yep I'm going to try that and so I have. Today is my day to post for two of my design teams so I'm multi-tasking today by making one post for my design teams since my card fit for both of them. The cute digi that I used is from the artist Sherri Baldy at Scrapbook Stamp Society and I think she is so cute, way to cute to scare anyone!! This month at Crafty Card Gallery we were to use something with a pumpkin. I hope you like my card.
This cute little digi is from Scrapbook Stamp Society Artist Sherri Baldy. Her name is Glitterella Picked a Pumpkin.
This is the twisted easel card when it is open and twisted. The card was made with a base of Bazzill cardstock, and covered with pattern paper from Pink Paislee-Hocus Pocus the Witching Hour. The digi was printed on Papertrey Ink cardstock and cut out with Spellbinder's Leafy Squares Die Cut. The edges of the die cut was distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Dusty Concord and the white around Glitterella was distressed with ColorBox Chalk-Blue Lagoon. The edges of the pattern paper were distressed with ColorBox Chalk Olive Pastel. If you look real close you will see her glasses look like they have glass in them, I used Inkssentials Glossy Accents to make them shine.
The pattern paper was distressed with ColorBox Chalk Olive Pastel and was pieced together with ATG Adhesive. ATG Adhesive was also used to adhere the pieces onto the cardbase. The sentiment was cut out using Spellbinder and distressed with Quick Quotes Powder Puffs-Mocha Mama. Sentiment was printed on pattern paper using Microsoft Word Font Chiller in 48 pt.  The brads used were from Halloween Brads in a Bag.
Of course I used Copics to color the image: Y15, Y19, Y21, Y28, Y35, E000, E11, E11, E93, BV02, BV04, BV08, BV20, BV23, YR02, YR07, YR15, YR16, YR18, YR68, C1, C2, C3, G14, G21, G24, G28, G94, T2, T3, T4, R24, R39, N9, Spica Lemon, Black, Lipstick, Olive, Pink, Gelly Roll White
Well, there is my card for this week's design teams Scrapbook Stamp Society and Crafty Card Gallery. While you are at it stop over at Scrapbook Blessings Club and enjoy some of their challenges.

4 comments:

Kate M said...

Super cute image, and such vibrant Halloween colours, great card
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Zenita, love the gorgeous papers and colours. Fabulous image too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Fabulous colour and design.
Laine
xx

Sandy Hentzel said...

Love this card! You coloring is so nice!
Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day,
Sandy
♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥
♥ A Working Mom's Joy ♥