Followers

Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Halloween...almost!

I just can't believe this month is almost over and it's Halloween time, which means the beginning of the holiday season!! We don't do Halloween around here anymore and this year actually we will be at a basketball game but I do like the digis and cards that are made!! This week at Love to Create Challenge the theme is of course Halloween and I know there will be some great cards shared with us...hope one of them is yours!! Here is my card that I made using Bear with Pitchfork by Stamp Fairy, who is our fantastic sponsor this week.
To make this center step card I used Bazzill for my card base and also as the backing for my bear that was printed on Papertrey Ink card stock and cut out with a Spellbinder. I used Pink Paislee-Witching Hour to cover the front of the card. The edges of the card was distressed with Accent Inks Hurricane and ColorBox Chalk. I used Martha Stewart Creepy Fence punch for the fence on the front of the card and added the tree and trick or treat bag by Jolee. Everything was attached with ATG adhesive, Zig adhesive or foam pop dots. The bat was just in my stash and needed to be used!!
I used Copics for my coloring and used Colorless Blender and one of my gloves to make the fuzzy look on the bear.
Copics: E15, E31, E34, E35, E43, E44, E49, R24, R29, R39, G03, G07, G19, G28, B0000, B00, Gelly Roll White
 There's my card for this last week in October!! I hope you like my card and please come over to Love to Create Challenge and join us with your Halloween creation!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card - love all the detail.

Pat Taylor said...

This is fabulous Zenita just love it all xxx

Cindy said...

Great coloring! Love the detail on the fuzzy bear :-)