Followers

Monday, November 4, 2013

Color Inspiration to Start off November

I just love the month of November, maybe because my husband and I start off the very first day with celebrating our anniversary!! So I'll tell him now Happy 30th Anniversary, Greg, I love you!! The hustle of the holidays will now begin with family and friends getting together and memories being made. Love to Create Challenge has started the month with a fun color inspiration challenge for you to participate in, with Dr. Digi and Bugaboo Stamps as our great sponsors for the week. Here is the picture with the colors for you to use on your creation:
 Don't you just love these colors?! I used them on a winter scene card and thought it came out fairly well. I also tried the twisted easel card again and I really like that type of card, it is so easy to make. Not only did I color part of this digi I also did paper piecing.
This cute digi by Dr. Digi is Lonely this Christmas, but how is he lonely with his snowman friend!!
The products that I used to paper piece the man were: The Paper Company-Heritage Color Sheets, Lost & Found-Sunshine, K&Company Classic K Bailey Mat Pad, DCWV-LaCreme Matstack. The digi was printed out on Papertrey Ink Card Stock.
Other products on this card are Bazzill, the orange is from my stash, as are the snowflakes. Inkssential Glossy Accents, Forever In Time Pop Dot Foam Tape, Horizon Group Glitter Poms, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Spellbinder Grand Calibur, Sizzix Treasure Boutique, ATG Adhesive, Zig Adhesive, Hot Glue
Copics were used on the pattern paper and on the snowman and background. T1, T2, E11, E13, E21, E23, E51, E84, E93, C1, C3, C5, C6, B0000, B00
That's my card to start off November at Love to Create Challenge. I hope you like it and really hope to see your cards over at the challenge!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful Zenita - love the paper piecing.

Kathryn said...

Looks brilliant I love the layering of the colours xx

Kate M said...

Its a super colour combination - great image, great card!
xx

sandra carey said...

Hi Zenita This is Beautiful Hugs Sandra xx