Followers

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankful for my friends!!

This month at Crafty Card Gallery we have been showcasing Thanksgiving or cards of thanks and today is my turn to do the same. Since Thanksgiving is over and the Christmas Season is upcoming I thought I would make a card to show a friend how thankful I am for her. I used a digi from Sherri Baldy at the Scrapbook Stamp Society to showcase on this card and I hope you like it!!
The products that I used in this card were Paper Trey Ink card stock, Bazzill, My Mind's Eye-O Christmas Tree, Spellbinder's - Heart Circles-S4-316, ColorBox Chalk Olive Pastel and Cranberry, Quick Kutz Nesting Frame 4, Ribbon from my stash, Zots Adhesive, ATG Adhesive, Xyron Adhesive, Zig Adhesive, Viva Pearl Pen-Gold, Sentiment was typed with Microsoft Word using Felix Titling 16 pt. The poinsettia was made by me a couple of years ago and I don't remember everything I used, I believe it was made with Bazzill, brad, and stickles. I used a Penny Duncan SVG to cut it with my Black Cat Cougar.
Sherri Baldy's Bestie img815
As normal I used Copics to color the image and I can tell you I used E0000, E000, E00, E17, E21, E29, E31, E34, E35, E51 and E93 but then I was talking at a crop and put the rest of the markers up without writing them down.. oops...sorry...but hey the crop was fun.
 Well that is my DT card for you this month here at The Crafty Card Gallery. I hope you like it and I want to thank each and everyone of you for following me through out the year!! I love having my online friends come and visit my blog and leave me a word or two, so I say unto you all, "Hoping you all had a great Thanksgiving and wishing each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas!!"

I've entered this card in the following challenges:


Creative Romance-Vintage Style
Card Makin’ Mammas- Thankful Tidings 
Challenges and Candies-Shabby Chic  
Cut It Up Challenge Blog-Giving Thanks Challenge #33 
Digi Heaven-We Give Thanks 
Jellypark Friends-Month long Christmas challenge 
Jingle Bells-Holiday Thank You Cards 
QKR Stampede- It’s Starting to Look A Lot Like Christmas 
Sister Act Card Challenge-Challenge #35 Anything Goes 
The Sweet Pea Stampers- Lots of Textures

23 comments:

Kate M said...

Great shaped easel card with such lovely colours and image - super card.
xx

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

This card is just plain gorgeous. I love the poinsettia, and the image is very pretty.

Thanks for joining us for our Giving Thanks Challenge on Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Nicky Wilcox said...

A beautiful card xxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight of “lots of layers” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Zenita! Your poinsettia is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Jellypark Friends! :o)

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely card for The Sweet Pea Stampers 'lots of texture' challenge - hope to see more of your lovely crafting soon - Hazel, Design Team x

Pattie G said...

This is perfect for our current challenge “Christmas Card” at Pattie’s Creations. What a cute image too! Thanks for joining us!
Hugs
Pattie ♥
Artist
at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

Cindy said...

This card is so pretty. I love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Cut It Up Challenge blog.

Sandra Przybylska said...

It's just beautiful <3
Thank you for joining us at JellyPark.
SandraP

Dewi Lestari said...

It's beautiful! Thanks for joining at Digi Haven: We Give Thanks
Hugs
Dewi

Emily Thubbron said...

Such a beautiful card. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede this week.

Emily T, DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers

Jeannie said...

So beautiful! Your coloring is fabulous too! I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

June Houck said...

Fabulous colors and dimension...a stunning and gorgeous card! I am so happy that you linked up at Cut It Up!

G-ma said...

Love this easel card. Thank you for joining uS at Sweet Pea Stampers challenge.

Carolyn
Sweet Peas Stampers DT

Sandi said...

Thanks for playing in our "Christmas Card" Challenge #81!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

lauren bergold said...

what a lovely and thoughtful thank you card! absolutely LOVE the gorgeous color palette and that cool shaped design! so pleased you could join us at JINGLE BELLES! :)

SmilynStef said...

What a fun card design ... love the sparkle ... so glad you shared your gratitude with us at jingle belles.

stampqueen said...

Beautiful card with wonderful rich colors and sweet image too!!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers and good luck in the drawing!!!

Creative M said...

A Beautiful card with such a darling image!!!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

kel Acopan said...

Thanks so much for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs' Aloha Friday Challenges but unfortunately we have a combined challenge limit of 10. We do want to send big mahalos for sharing your creation with us though!!

lovies, =o) kel
KBD DT Coordinator

Andreja L. said...

What a beautiful card you made!
Thanks for playing with us at "Izazovi i Sladkiši" this week.
Hugs, Andreja

Keti said...

Beautiful card. I love this tradicional Christmas colors.
Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši.
Hugs, Keti