Followers

Monday, December 2, 2013

Totally Something New!!

I love being on a Design Team and having to come out of my comfort zone. I normally just make cards and scrapbook pages once in awhile something else, but not usually. This week at Love to Create Challenge the theme is a Holiday Gift or 3D Project. This theme really scared me and I wasn't sure what I was going to do because I really haven't done very many 3D projects. There was one thing though that I have always wanted to try and never had so I thought why not! I put a picture on a candle and now I love doing these and will be doing many, many more!! This week's challenge is sponsored by QKR Stampede and StampArt Designs by Kathryne.

I used tissue paper, Reynold's Parchment Paper, Holiday Time Vanilla Cookie Candle and Hot Gun.
Copics: 110 Special Black, RV00, RV04, RV13, RV23, E0000, E00, E21, E15, E18, R24, R27, R39, C1, C3, C5, YR21, G000, G20, YG25
Wouldn't this make a perfect gift!? I can't wait to make more and I think I know what some family members are going to be getting for Christmas now..Shhh don't tell them!! I really hope we see your Holiday gift projects over at Love to Create Challenge!!

1 comment:

Sandy Hentzel said...

Great job, this is too cute.