Followers

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy Birthday!!

First, today I have to wish my son, Jackie Wayne, a very Happy 26th Birthday!! Wow, I can't believe 26 years has past since that day in March. Love you son, more each day!! Soon you will be a daddy yourself and know the love that I have for you!

Today is my day to post our next challenge over at Scrapbook Blessings Club and I think you will like it because it's Anything Goes!! The DT was to make a card featuring one of the featured tutorials from the past.. I chose to use the tutorial from March 2, using punches. I used Martha Stewart's Pop Up Butterfly punch as a border around my pattern paper. Scrapbook Blessings Club is honored to have A Day for Daisies as our sponsor for the next two weeks. If you enter your beautiful projects in the challenge for the next week you could possibly win a $12 gift card to A Day for Daisies store!! Since this is the 5th Sunday of the month it's a mini challenge for just 1 week!!

Today is also my day to post a card over at Crafty Card Gallery. The theme this month is Birthday and I thought that was appropriate since it's my son's birthday today!!

Here's my card, hope you like it!!
A Day for Daisies - Baby Wings
I just love this cute little fairy baby and thought it was a perfect image to use for a little girl's birthday.
Close up of Baby Wings colored with Copics: E21, E30, E33, E34, E35, E50, E53, E93, B0000, B00, B01, RV00, RV21, RV23, V01, V12, V22, YG05, YG23, G05
I hope to see you over at Scrapbook Blessings Club with your beautiful projects. Remember the theme this time is Anything Goes!! This is a mini challenge so you only have 1 week this time around!!

Products to make this card were: ColorBox Chalk, Stickles, Martha Stewart Pop Up Butterfly punch, the Paper Studio 2" Label Punch, Forever in Time Gem Swirls, Forever in Time Foam Tape, ATG Adhesive, Bazzill, Pink Cardstock-stash, the Paper Studio-Kirby Teesdale Paper Pad, X Press It Blending Card, Microsoft font- Garamond

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

beautiful card. Love the image and colors.

Brenda said...

Such a sweet image! I love the punch that you used.