Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Part 1 M Bestie!

Hmmm... Part 1 you say? Yep this is a two part project. Today I've colored up a cute little digi by Sheri Baldy from Scrapbook Stamp Society. This is from her Alphabet Besties and it's the letter M. (How come I just felt like I was on Sesame Street?...lol)

I've already colored this digi up but I wanted to show you how to give her a little bling without making a mess with glitter!! I love Ranger products called Stickles. I know they have been around for a while but some people are new and haven't heard of them. They are a great product to give your project a little bling!!

I just wanted to give you a little glimpse of it today and show you how you can add some bling!! Come back on March 31 and you can see it totally done and in the frame. If you like the digi it's from Scrapbook Stamp Society by artist Sherri Baldy.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love my stickles. Thanks for the video.