Followers

Monday, March 31, 2014

Something different for you today!!

Today at Love to Create Challenge we start another challenge and I did my DT card with a little twist to the main challenge. The challenge is to create a card that is colored inspired. Here is the colors you are to use:


 My first thought was wow pretty colors but what to do with them. Well, it was easy with the digis that we got to choose from our new sponsor Fred She Said Designs. The digi that I chose was Wee Hummingbird and Petunias. This digi comes in one that you color and then they also have a pre-colored digi. I bought one of the pre-colored digis and used it on my card too. See if you can spot it!!
This is my card closed. You can't see the sentiment in this picture but it says Thinking of You.
Here's the card popped out!! Isn't that cute with the hummingbirds looking like they are flying. Once again you can't see the sentiment on the front flap but it says Get Well Soon.
Can you tell which hummingbird I colored and which is the pre colored one? If you guessed that I colored the one on the right you are correct!! The hummingbird on the left I made to look 3d but you can't really see it in this picture. I also colored the petunias with Copics.
 I hope you enjoyed looking at my card this week for Love to Create Challenge and get inspired by those colors and enter your cards in our challenge!!

I used the following products to make this card.Copics: E0000, E35, E39, E55, E71, RV00, RV02, RV11, RV21, RV23, V93, G000, YG03, YG11, YG63, YG67, Xpress It Blending Card, the Paper Studio-Bella Bohemia, Bazzill, K&Company-Butterfly Grand Adhesive, Powder Puff - Mocha Mania, Forever In Time 3-D Pop Dots, ATG Adhesive, Magic Cover Vinyl

1 comment: