Followers

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Make Your Own Flower Challenge

I really like making my own flowers and need to do it more often. Thanks to Scrapbook Blessings Club I got to make a few flowers this weekend. If you go to the Scrapbook Blessing Club page you will see that my tip for this challenge is to make up flowers from your scrap paper, now if I would just listen to my own advice...lol. Our sponsor for this challenge is Scrapping For Less and one lucky winner can win some flowers.

This cute little digi is from Scrapbook Stamp Society by artist Sherri Baldy and can be found HERE.
Do yo like those flowers? They are so simple to make because they were cut from a die cut from Spellbinders. I can't tell you what colors that I used for this image because I colored it a while back and have lost my list of colors. The rest of the products I used though were Spellbinders, Bazzill, X press It Blending Card, pattern paper-the Paper Studio, hot pink paper from my stash, Powder Puff Chalk, ColorBox Chalk, pins from my stash, ATG adhesive, Forever in Time foam adhesive and my glue gun.
 I really hope you like this card and will come on over to Scrapbook Blessings Club and enter your handmade flowers into our next challenge. This challenge ends on Saturday, April 19th at 10:00 pm EST.  Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. 
If you do make a project using the featured technique, homemade flower,
your project and blog may be showcased on the SBC Facebook group.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous colors and card.